Sunday, June 25, 2006

OCAP Rummage Sale

On Saturday, a beautiful summer day in Toronto, my partner and I went to the OCAP (Ontario Coalition Against Poverty) rummage sale in lovely Dufferin Grove Park. The pic above is of a lovely garden that we saw along the way. I have total garden jeaously.




The pic above is of a lonely child's sandal that I saw in someone's front yard. I couldn't help feeling a bit sad at the sight of this discarded, but beautiful, sandal.


Above is a pic of an interestingly modified stop sign.....hear hear!


The pic above is in the park itself. They have this great mushroom shaped tent structure set up, and this pic was taken while lying inside it and shooting upward. Nice.


The pic above is the same structure...I'm taking the pic from inside while my partner Chris poses outside.

No comments: